Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris

Iris Shattered Hand EU Alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application

Go down 
+2
Entarion
Dlux
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dlux

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application Empty
PostSubject: Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application   Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:51 pm

Ahoi ...

I talked to poot some time ago ... After about 2 weeks of "time off from wow" I decided to apply here Smile

My main has always been Dlux (Huntard) But I have a lvl 70 alt droodle wich I am gearing for healing atm (around +900 healing atm and 240 mana regen... I know its not allot, but I cleared kara with only 2 other healers and the results on healing meters where descent imo Smile )

Character name: Dlux & Doorman
Class: Huntard & Droodle
Race: night elves
Level: 70s

Previous Guilds: (after TBC) Grand crusader - Legends of the lowlands
Character /played time: Dlux - 91 days Doorman - 15 days
HP unbuffed: +/- 8k - +/- 6K
Mana unbuffed: +/- 7k - +/- 9k
Prequests done: yep yep
Spec (x/x/x): Dlux would respecc to MM - Doorman would respecc to full resto
Are you willing to respecc if required? yep - yep
(We try to keep respeccing to a minimum but sometimes it is needed. No respeccing is really forced in our guild but flexibility helps.)
Tradeskills (professions): Lw and skinning - herbalism

From Country:
Main reason for wanting to join Iris: raiding raiding raiding Smile Always been enjoying raids ... only thing that attracts me in this game is teamplay and getting new encounters ... whiping on new bosses and finally getting that one guy down is so mush fun Smile
Do you know someone already in Iris? Malfius is in there somewhere Smile been talking to poot also

Link to Allakhazam/etc profile (armory will do):
Dlux : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Dlux
Doorman : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Doorman

Experience as a player (WoW, other games): Cleared MC, bwl, AQ up untill cthun phase II , first 3 bosses in naxx, cleared kara and gruul ...
Anything else to add about yourself that can support the application: Nothing in special ... im a very dedicated player ... been leading raids thrue kara with GC and LOL thrue the entire learning proces with lots of patience and whipes (duh Smile ) Always on top with the gear and enchants when I can Smile Doorman is still little low on gear, but I think it can go pretty fast with the right guild and dedication (from myself) for 5 man instances etc ... Its all the same if I play on droodle or huntard ... I know my huntard true and true ... but healing droodle has been a new experience and would like to go thrue with that one Smile

Hope to get some news Smile

Cheerz
D
Back to top Go down
Entarion
Classleader/Officer
Entarion

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application   Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:39 am

he sure has nice raid xp and all..well let's see what Spottys will say :p
Back to top Go down
Xienne
Guild Leader
Xienne

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application   Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 am

AH, a mature player, that's good! Dlux, hold on for our hunter CL he has 4 applications to choose from atm Smile your druid still needs some work but if spottys accepts you then the druid can ofc join as alt while you gear it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://iris.forumotion.com
Spottys
Classleader/Officer
Spottys

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application   Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 am

ooo very very nice, ill bless you with an invite my fellow hunter

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://spazzynoo.skyrock.com/1.html
Arabar

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application   Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:09 pm

Dlux mature!
He is the biggest party animal i've seen on the forums pics back in GC! Razz

I loved the messed up pictures!
Back to top Go down
Dlux

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application   Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:47 am

haha Smile

Will post a pic section soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Muevete

Muevete

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application   Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:47 am

Arabar wrote:
Dlux mature!
He is the biggest party animal i've seen on the forums pics back in GC! Razz

I loved the messed up pictures!

lol, one of the biggest that's fo' sho Very Happy
otherwise he wouldn't be in the Nasty Trickz kru Laughing Razz

Dlux wrote:
haha Smile

Will post a pic section soon Razz

ooooohhh nooo, not again lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application   Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dlux / Doorman - Huntard / droodle application
Page 1 of 1