Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris

Iris Shattered Hand EU Alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)

Go down 
+2
Xienne
poot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bananagr

super holiday druid (that forgot his pass) Empty
PostSubject: super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)   super holiday druid (that forgot his pass) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 2:24 am

hey hey ppl i kinda forgot my pass but i thought id say hello anyway (you cant stop me *evil laugh*) What a Face
Atm im sitting in a caravan i think............ might be a sauna also not really sure since its 200 degrees in here scratch
but anyway things are great down here had lots and lots of rain the first week but now its blue sky and no wind Cool (perfect motorcycle weather) Very Happy cheers other that that nothing fancy has happened watched my way thru 3 seasons of family guy and 2 of srubs..... yeah i know happens shitloads of stuff in this little ...village..... they dont even have a cd store... like wtf... no gamble allowed and i think i counted it to 5 pizza resturants.. Suspect well thats about it now im gonna hide in the shade since i look like a pig..... pig ooh yeah was on STCC yesterday affraid crazy fun
/Tomteman

P.s Poot you still ove me that kiss.... I love you
Back to top Go down
poot
Classleader/Officer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)   super holiday druid (that forgot his pass) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 4:08 am

puss puss tomte, have fun :>
Back to top Go down
Xienne
Guild Leader
Xienne

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)   super holiday druid (that forgot his pass) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:59 am

Puss from meeeee!

Lol watchig family guy on holiday Smile have a nice time
Back to top Go down
https://iris.forumotion.com
Thaze
Classleader/Officer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)   super holiday druid (that forgot his pass) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 am

slacker
Back to top Go down
Wins
Classleader/Officer
Wins

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)   super holiday druid (that forgot his pass) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:39 am

You are on the right track now. Holiday ain't holiday, if you can remember ANY of your passwords afterwards. Keep up a good slacking out there!
Back to top Go down
Entarion
Classleader/Officer
Entarion

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)   super holiday druid (that forgot his pass) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:46 am

rofl Tomte, hf :p
Back to top Go down
Hudius

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)   super holiday druid (that forgot his pass) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:22 am

Haha =) sounds fun! Razz enjoy ur time there! and a puss from me aswell^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)   super holiday druid (that forgot his pass) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super holiday druid (that forgot his pass)
Page 1 of 1