Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris

Iris Shattered Hand EU Alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sufjan (

Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm

• Character name: Sufjan
  • Class: Rogue
  • Race: Night Elf
  • Level: 70

• Previous Guilds: Sleepless Knights
  • Character /played time: 58 Days
  • HP unbuffed: 9024
    Mana unbuffed: -
  • Prequests done: All. Attuned to all heroics except The Concortium and Lower City
  • Spec: 18/43/0 (combat swords).
  • Are you willing to respecc if required?: Yes.

• Tradeskills: Skinning 375, Leatherworking 375

• From Country: Norway
  • Main reason for wanting to join Iris: You seem like a happy and close bunch who raid with moderate activity and with great success.
  • Do you know someone already in Iris?: No, unfortunately not. I am, however, hoping to get to know you better.

• Link to Armory:
  • Experience as a player: Cleared all level 60 raid instances on my priest, and ZG+MC+AQ20 with my hunter. No raidexperience on this character yet. Have been farming heroics since I turned 70 with my rogue.

• Anything else to add about yourself that can support the application:
    Not sure if it is very supporting, but I am leaving for vacation this saturday, and I will thus not be able to contact you/reply for three weeks after that. I realize this is quite inconvenient, however I hope it does not cast a negative light upon my application.
Back to top Go down
Saha

Saha

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:39 pm

damn thats hard to read :<
Back to top Go down
Xienne
Guild Leader
Xienne

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:47 pm

I can read it fine. thanks for applying, wait for Entarion to get back to you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://iris.forumotion.com
Saha

Saha

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:34 am

haha its just me sucking.. btw Sufjan Remember me from SK? <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sufjan

Sufjan

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:23 pm

I believe I remember your nick Smile
When did you leave SK?
Back to top Go down
Saha

Saha

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:43 am

a wee while ago
Back to top Go down
Xienne
Guild Leader
Xienne

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:13 am

I'll try get in touch with Entarion to decide on this today so you know the answer, then if he accepts you we might as well invite you when you come home from vacation.
Back to top Go down
https://iris.forumotion.com
Sufjan

Sufjan

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:09 am

Sounds great Smile
I guess you left before I joined than, Saha, I haven't been there too long. That doesn't explain why I remember your nick though Shocked
Back to top Go down
Entarion
Classleader/Officer
Entarion

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:15 pm

yaaar, Windows Vista sure is hot... anyways Razz well.. I would like to talk with you after your vacation. As I am going away for like 17 days and yeh. Have to talk with Immie bout it Smile just wait a bit longer if you can :p
Back to top Go down
Saha

Saha

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:42 pm

nah Sufjan.. you were there same time as me Razz <3
Back to top Go down
Sufjan

Sufjan

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:56 pm

It's just my memory then, I guess =P
Quite sad to go dement at the age of 17...

Entarion: All right, so we'll talk after our vacations? Smile
Back to top Go down
Entarion
Classleader/Officer
Entarion

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:00 am

will do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sufjan

Sufjan

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:23 am

Just dropping by to let you know I'm home for a week now (one of my vacation plans was canceled), and that I'm leaving again this sunday.
Back to top Go down
Entarion
Classleader/Officer
Entarion

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:18 am

I can currently play a bit but still cant raid, cant find a time when I am sober and all..
Back to top Go down
Entarion
Classleader/Officer
Entarion

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:44 am

Accepted, whisper me or any other officer for an inv. Hope you are back from your vacation :p
Back to top Go down
Sufjan

Sufjan

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:50 pm

Just got back!
I talked to the mage officer ingame (he was on his alt, so I don't know his real nick just yet Razz) and he told me you've gone from raiding to casual. Not that I'm doubting his word, but is this the case? Sad
Back to top Go down
Entarion
Classleader/Officer
Entarion

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:02 pm

Yes, this actually is the case, if you still want to join it is really no problem but if not, well then good luck in future =)
Back to top Go down
Sufjan

Sufjan

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:05 am

Well, the only real motivation I had for leaving my current guild was that I wanted to see more end game content. I think I'll stick with my current guild. It's too bad really, as you seem like the best of guilds Smile
Back to top Go down
Entarion
Classleader/Officer
Entarion

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:03 pm

hehe, it all can change after summer break =) we will see how it all develops I guess. Smile anyway, hf in your guild, gl and all =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue   Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sufjan, level 70 Night Elf Combat Swords Rogue
Page 1 of 1