Iris

Iris Shattered Hand EU Alliance

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wins
Classleader/Officer

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:18 am

Hi All,

Back to the Xie's question:

We already know that many ppl are quitting WoW and some or many of them will try AoC. I think that it would be nice to start it with the known ppl who are/were playing in Iris.

Additional question:
Who is interested in playing AoC with Iris ppl?

Br
Wins

We need a sticky here...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realm/Server: To Be Decided
Iris AoC mission: sunny

People: (possible class?)
- Xienne
- Gregerh
- Torix
- Wins (prefer dps eg. Necromancer)
- Thaze (tank)
- Tomte (Necromancer or some even more evil mage)
- Wide (maybe)
- Entarion

Last edited by on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregerh

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:45 am

I will try it I suppose. If i'm not tried out in MMORPG's by then =P But it looks real nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torix
Classleader/Officer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:24 pm

I am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xienne
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:50 am

I'll be trying it, but it takes me a while to get used to playing new games (you should have seen me at the start of wow) so I might get frustrated when you're all better than me and quit Very Happy ... its a girl thing...

----`----(@)=========(@)-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iris.forumotion.com
Thaze
Classleader/Officer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:30 pm

Think me and tomte gonna try it out, when it finally is released hehe
So think it would be awsome to play with you all in a fresh game, exploring it with a solid group of friends would be the best.

Other then that, hope things and fine with you all, Im having a blast anyway. See ya on the other side hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wide
Classleader/Officer

Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:16 pm

Give me a mmorpg with server-jumping and I'll be there... Sick of having friends playing the same game but on another server. And the WoW servers are like a small town, everyone knows everyone and whatnot...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Entarion
Classleader/Officer

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:41 pm

well, I guess I could give it a shot if I am bored by then.

View user profile
Wins
Classleader/Officer

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:27 am

Quote :
I'll be trying it, but it takes me a while to get used to playing new games (you should have seen me at the start of wow) so I might get frustrated when you're all better than me and quit Very Happy ... its a girl thing...

haha, not a valid reason to quit Very Happy Some ppl know every item, spec, class, stat, etc and tbh I am not going to change my style not to care so much about details -> I'll give you good laughs at AoC too for sure. As long as bosses go down at some stage, it is all good ...its a wins thing...

And its prolly imba fun to be a noob with old friends -> someone to share instantly all those funny things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torix
Classleader/Officer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:29 pm

well can tell u one thing wins and all the other... i am looking forward for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muevete

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:43 pm

i dunno yet.
i'm a bit tired of playing WoW atm, it's possible that i come back, it's possible i just quit the scene... just need some time for myself and for other stuff if you know what i mean Smile
but i like playing mmorpg's, only disavantage is that it takes to much of your time. so i dunno yet if i'm gonna play AoC it's a long way to go till it get's full release but if i'm about to give it a chance, then most def. with people that i know so it would be nice to see you all again in AoC IF i'm gonna play it.
greetz

ps: don't kick me out of iris cauz there's a chance i just come back playing again. just need some rest and we'll see what happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomteman

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:06 am

im gonna try it and im gonna be a necromancer i think .... the most evil one of the "mages" anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thaze
Classleader/Officer

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:56 pm

Im gonna be the tank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregerh

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:50 am

If there is a hybrid class that should heal but can melee, I will be him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zironzia

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:55 pm

Yo gregerh not to be the negtive wanker but it says on 1 on the links that its made for PC and Xbox 360. And you are a mac boy :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zironzia

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:42 pm

Yo gregerh not to be the negtive wanker but it says on 1 on the links that its made for PC and Xbox 360. And you are a mac boy :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregerh

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:01 am

You are a negative wanker, but you can't help it.

But I also play LOTRO which is only for PC yeh know Smile

And psst - Age of Conan is NOT for XBOX 360 at all, that's another Conan-game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zironzia

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:07 pm

ok my bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of curiosity, who is interested in the game, who is not?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1