Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris

Iris Shattered Hand EU Alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daiwa lvl 70 druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daiwa

Daiwa lvl 70 druid Empty
PostSubject: Daiwa lvl 70 druid   Daiwa lvl 70 druid Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:27 am

Char name: Daiwa also got a lvl 70 Rogue named Deiwos.
Class: Druid
Race: NE
Level: 70

Previous guilds tbc: Who, Norrlandsguld
Previous guilds pretbc: Evolved, Origo
Playtime: only got 25 days on my druid (6 days on lvl 70) but 91 days on my rogue.

HP: 6254
Mana: 8833
Prequest/keys: Kara, 3 heroic keys (coilfang, tempestkeep, caverns of time)
Specc: 3/0/58
Are you willing to respecc if required? i can respecc if we need a tank etc i'm also willing to respecc during raids if needed.

Professions: Enchanting also got maxed herb, alch with ze Rogue.

Main reason that you wanna join?
Ive heard its a nice guild with a mix of hardcore and casual and pvp which fits me perfect Very Happy
Do you know someone already in Iris? My brother Amadeus, Naadine, probably someone else as well not 100% sure of all the members in iris Smile

My gear i know its not that good but to my excuse i had along break after leaving Who i intent to deal with the gear problem right away.

Experience as a player: Ive played WoW since the EU beta so (except for a 2 mounths recent break Razz) i know how to play the game Wink. Raid experience Mc, Bwl, AQ 40, Naxramas 5 bosses.
Karazhan, Gruul's lair, Magtheridon.

Anything else to add about yourself that can support the application:
i'm a none whiner Smile
And i intend to show up for most of the raids and
i prefer progress before gear Very Happy

Well i believe thats it i hope i get an invite.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Xienne
Guild Leader
Xienne

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Daiwa lvl 70 druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daiwa lvl 70 druid   Daiwa lvl 70 druid Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:53 am

Hi daiwa, thanks for applying. Since your brother is in the guild it's pretty much auto-invite, we take friends first unless there's a problem. You also know Naadine which is great Smile you've had good experience too, although you're right about the gear improvements. We're soon putting a ranking system in to organise the guild a bit since it's a mixture of casual and raiding members - until you have fixed your gear a bit we can put you in "casual" rank (doesn't mean you can't raid should you want to, you just need to up the gear to get priority loots).

Anywho nevermind the essay - whisper for invite and a warm welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://iris.forumotion.com

Daiwa lvl 70 druid
Page 1 of 1