Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris

Iris Shattered Hand EU Alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Googlegirl 70 rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Googlegi

Googlegirl 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Googlegirl 70 rogue   Googlegirl 70 rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:58 pm

Character name: Googlegirl
Class: Rogue
Race: Human female
Level: 70

Previous Guilds:
Long story, was mostly in minor PvE guilds and PvP guilds since i was busy with my main character. I will explain further abit later in the post :-)

Character /played time:
Mage : 163 days played ( Old 60 main and some 70 all 60 raid experience gained from this char )
Paladin : 32 days played ( Old 70 main, most TBC raid experience gained from this char )
Rogue : 23 days played
HP unbuffed: 7700-8900 depending on what gear i use. Mostly around 8100
Mana unbuffed: XX

Prequests done:
Kara pre q: Done
SSC pre q: XX ( removed but got the q )
TK pre q: XX ( removed but non the less only missing Lower City to get revered with. )

Spec (x/x/x): Combat swords, 17/44/0. Have options to go combat daggers with 15/41/5 specc ( Keepers of time dagger atm and will try to farm rep with The Consortium to get OH.
Are you willing to respecc if required?
(We try to keep respeccing to a minimum but sometimes it is needed. No respeccing is really forced in our guild but flexibility helps.) Yes i am willing to respecc if required

Tradeskills (professions): Mining 225. Been lazy on this front and will try to boost up tradeskills as soon as i get the time.

From Country: Sweden :-)
Main reason for wanting to join Iris: Well, most players i met from Iris are kind, skilled and nice players. I only have good thoughts about the guild and some of my friends on the server says good words about it, so why not give a shoot and try to join :-)

Do you know someone already in Iris? Sadly i don't know any Iris members that good , talked to some but never got to learn them that good.

Link to Allakhazam/etc profile (armory will do):
( don't know if i works since i can't see it in the preview but it's just Googlegirl on armory)

Experience as a player (WoW, other games): Well i've been playing WoW since the release int Sweden 2004. Started out with my mage and done:
Full AQ 20,ZG,MC,BWL
AQ 40 everything except for Ouro and big blob
Done full spiderwing + Instructor in Naxx so my pre TBC experience is mostly gained from this char. Was the assistance/2nd RL a guild that progressed to Twins aswell but sadly it dissbanded. Did level it to 70 aswell but never started to raid with it on TBC content. Was on Skullcrusher/Chormaggus EU

My pally was my next char, diden't use it untill TBC release and was the first of my chars to reach 70. Don't have any pre TBC experience with that char but this is were i gained TBC experience. Done
All in Kara
All in Gruuls Lair
Maggy
And done some minor tries on Hydros aswell as clearing trash in TK :-P. This char was on Sunstrider EU.

Now me lovely rogue. Since my pallys guild recently dissbanded and i got bored with the paladin class i decided to take up my rogue again. Nothing fancy here tbh. Gear is blueish with some rep/pvp epics. As u can see my gear can get improved and i am on it atm doing the best i can. Haveing some bad luck though, done BM so many times i am exalted and still don't have OH sword. Same goes with mech, neither chest or trinket :-(. But it's comming :-P.

Besides WoW i've played Vanguard and Lineage 2 as mmorpgs but been playing games since the age of 8. Lots of Diablo, Age of Empires, Warcraft 2,3 and some minor other games ( Sims 2 GOGO )

What times do you play?: Well since it's summer i play everyday 13.00-03.00. If i aint online on WoW i am mostly just sitting on some forums or shit. I am used playing 7 days aweek with raids and such even on school days so that shoud not be a problem.

Anything else to add about yourself that can support the application: Well i think most have been said :-) If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me online /Googlegirl
Back to top Go down
cholo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Googlegirl 70 rogue   Googlegirl 70 rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 5:29 pm

lots of scrolling, nice xp, nice person, desent gear, ++
classleader on vacation, so hang on
Back to top Go down
Xienne
Guild Leader
Xienne

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Googlegirl 70 rogue   Googlegirl 70 rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:09 am

Hiya thanks for the application Smile as cholo said our rogue cl is on vacation, however he did say he may come online a little time each day. If he hasn't replied to you soon I will make the decision Smile

/xienne
Back to top Go down
https://iris.forumotion.com
Entarion
Classleader/Officer
Entarion

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Googlegirl 70 rogue   Googlegirl 70 rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:22 am

hmm, would like to talk with some officer before I say anything as I have been away for a while :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Googlegirl 70 rogue   Googlegirl 70 rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Googlegirl 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1